OT, A Really Cool Project I Came Across

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:34:08 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Wow, that is quite the machine. I bet it was very satisfying to fire it up and have the engine turning.
On 2/17/2013 3:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Have you seen any of the Russian meteor strike YouTube videos yet? ^_^
TDD

Impressive on the engineering side, but the speed seemed less than satisfying to me. I can't imagine having a lot of fun with a machine that I can walk faster than. I get bored easy and it sure seems like playing with thing would bore me to tears.
Some folks enjoy the journey, I enjoy the destination.
Still, it's really impressive.
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD
I agree with what Ed P said. WW