OT: a quote to think about

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
On 6/14/2016 12:37 AM, T wrote:

I like it. Thanks for posting it.
--
Maggie

On 06/13/2016 10:59 PM, Muggles wrote:

It made me think.

Yeah!
--
Maggie

On 6/14/16 1:37 AM, T wrote:

So come this fall, I guess you'll be starting your sophomore year ;-)
--
You're all worthless and weak; now drop and give me 20.

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 10:18:54 AM UTC-5, Douglas C. Neidermeyer wrot e:

Colon L? You suck!