OT a new record for old ?

For those here who like to point out the fact that someone has replied to a very old usenet thread - Rod in misc.rural just replied to a 1993 thread ! :-) What froups were you reading & posting in 1993 ? John T.

Reply to
hubops

More than I care to list and probably some that I wouldn't.

I've been on usenet since the early 80's.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Binaries are busy.

JAN 2016 data:

24 TB a day in 56 million posts.
Reply to
catalpa

Im 80's too. You can tell the oldest by a user's name. I am simply Thomas. Not Thomas223asd45. Original names are harder to assume..

Reply to
Thomas

The numbers aren't always added just because the root of the handle has already been used.

My handle ends in 03 but not because there are any DerbyDad's before me. The

03 has a specific meaning all on it's own.
Reply to
DerbyDad03