OT. A couple Memorial Day traditions

Flags In: http://preview.tinyurl.com/lu23gn3 Soldiers placing flags at Arlington National Cemetery. Rolling Thunder: http://preview.tinyurl.com/ngd2tey Bikers riding through Washington DC.
Oren wrote:

USN , never again ... because now I'm too old . We've started a Memorial Day tradition up here in The 12 Acre Wood , we have a big barbecue and invite friends and <some> neighbors . I have 2 pork butts in the smoker , been there since around 9 pm last night . Just put the tater salad in the cooler to chill , and the baked beans will go on the smoker in a little while . I've wanted to do Rolling Thunder for several years now , but it just hasn't worked out . They had the moving Wall in Memphis a few years back , we rode in a group to see it ... I must admit to becoming very emotional when the people lining the route all stood at attention and saluted ...
--
Snag