OT=360 view on Edmunds.

On edmunds site they have a 360 degree view of all vehicles. The 2001 Camry they have happens to have the same paint and interior and rims as mine. I'd like to put that 'view' on my web pages but can't figure out how. Anyone know this can be done?TIA
On Sun 28 Dec 2008 07:15:51p, in2dadark told us...

You'll have to click on each picture to enlarge, then right click and select the option "Save Picture As". Save each picture in jpg format. You should be able to include all of the pictures on your web page.
--
Wayne Boatwright