(OT) "2016 Superbowl Poll"

Just for fun:
Tomorrow is the big game.
Do you think that all the footballs will be properly inflated?
YES or NO
If you answer "NO" which player on which team has defective balls? :)

The footballs will be ok. They're checked. Plus there will probably be a big ugly Marine guarding them. The New Daily News has a list of some of the silly things one can bet on: http://preview.alturl.com/fk7ma

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 8:27:06 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Well, they're checked as long as the officials remember to bring the balls and gauges to the game.
http://tinyurl.com/no-guages
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/referees-leave-balls-air-gauges-hotel-chiefs-patriots-playoff-game-new-england-deflategate-012016
Some balls, I tell ya'....
"Do you think that all the footballs will be properly inflated? "
Lame question. The Patriots aren't even in the Super Bowl.
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 17:40:30 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If they were, we would KNOW the balls would be deflated :)
* Thank God the Patriots are NOT in the SB this year! That's one team I really dislike....
I sort of like the teams that are playing, in the sense I think it will be a good game....