(OT) "2016 Superbowl Poll"

Just for fun:

Tomorrow is the big game.

Do you think that all the footballs will be properly inflated?

YES or NO

If you answer "NO" which player on which team has defective balls? :)

Reply to
Paintedcow

The footballs will be ok. They're checked. Plus there will probably be a big ugly Marine guarding them. The New Daily News has a list of some of the silly things one can bet on:

Dean Hoffman

"Do you think that all the footballs will be properly inflated? "

Lame question. The Patriots aren't even in the Super Bowl.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

If they were, we would KNOW the balls would be deflated :)

  • Thank God the Patriots are NOT in the SB this year! That's one team I really dislike....

I sort of like the teams that are playing, in the sense I think it will be a good game....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Well, they're checked as long as the officials remember to bring the balls and gauges to the game.

DerbyDad03

Some balls, I tell ya'....

Reply to
thekmanrocks