OT - 18v charger anyone?

I inherited a Chicago electic power tools #44849 18 v cordless drill that works fine, that is, it did until the battery ran down. I looked all over the estate and can not find the charger. The plastic case it probably came in is missing also; the charger was probably in it and walked off with another relative. Does anyone have the opposite problem, have the charger but a bad drill? Any other suggestions? China tools are not worth spending a lot of money on.
jhill wrote:

Charger for $18: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberC933
or a drill, flashlight kit, and charger for $20: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber396
Travis, thanks for the info. That 2nd combo deal sounds pretty good, if it weren't for the 7.99 P&H they add on!

You get what you pay for.
Buy quality and cry only once.
If you buy shit, don't complain about the smell.
Steve
jhill wrote:

Where I live I have to drive about 40 miles to the nearest HF, so $8 for shipping (or 10 cents a mile) seems like a good deal to me!

I got the Drill Flashlight kit a couple months ago, now the direction switch is broken in the neutral position and the damn thing is useless but still in warranty (got to deal with that now and the shipping charge will exceed the replacement cost).

In another thread someone called another a snob because he would not shop at Harbor Freight. You post assures that he and I will continue to be snobs if that what it takes.