OT 12 year Gin Project

Page 5 of 6
Mr Macaw wrote on 3/1/2016 :

That shows how limited the urban dickshunairy is.

il.com>

ic greeting

nd

lo" or

lamu

finger,

irst

m away

I couldn't see it anywhere in google, even after looking for 6 seconds.
-- An English woman who has been blind for 26 years got her sight back after suffering a heart attack. Unfortunately, after she was able to see her doctors bill she had several more heart attacks.
Stormin Mormon brought next idea :

Especially for the English since it was they who invented the English language, and one of it's colonies who corrected their own use of their language.

greeting

or

You belong to us. You will do as you are told.
-- "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
After serious thinking Mr Macaw wrote :

Been there, done that, got the scalps.

c greeting

o" or

amu

eir

Thought it was the native Americans that did that sort of thing.
-- An English woman who has been blind for 26 years got her sight back after suffering a heart attack. Unfortunately, after she was able to see her doctors bill she had several more heart attacks.
Mr Macaw used his keyboard to write :

We did, but so did the whites then.
On 01/03/2016 14:19, Mr Macaw wrote:

Kneel before Bod! ;-)
--
Bod

Read up on how we taste things.
--
The modest young lass had just purchased some lingerie and asked if she might have the sentence "If you can read this, you're too damned close" embroidered on her panties and bra.
"Yes madam," said the clerk. "I'm quite certain that could be done. Would you prefer block or script letters ?"

Meat is what people who are too lazy to digest food eat. You've basically not got to change it into meat to grow parts of yourself.
--
Although I can accept talking scarecrows, lions and great wizards of emerald cities, I find it hard to believe there is no paperwork involved when your house lands on a witch.
-- Dave James

Eating meat makes you smell rancid and gives you the hershy squirts
Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

Last I heard it was suck-spit, suck-spit for you Brits. Am I right?

Snobby wine tasters perhaps. But the rest of us don't waste a good thing.
--
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe - Frank Zappa

on 2/27/2016, Mr Macaw supposed :

Well it does make sese to suck spit, otherwise y'all would get snockard before dinner time. lol
After serious thinking Mr Macaw wrote :

Getting stoned befor dinner might make you leave your dinner in the dunny.

Not everyone has a weak stomach.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

Mr Macaw explained :

After blowing chunks, who wants to eat more dinner?

I don't blow chunks unless I've eaten something WAY past it's useby date, or drunk ENORMOUS quantities of alcohol. And I never get a hangover.
--
Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?

They probably do.
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On 2016-02-27 6:34 PM, Eagle wrote:

Not here, one of my favourite dinners tonight, a cottage roll, think it is a regional thing, but essentially a mildly pickled pork shoulder, boil it up with carrots, potatoes and onions for a couple hours. I like the meat with a dijon mustard and brown sugar glaze on it, it is to die for, so tasty. No chunks involved.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati