OT 12 year Gin Project

Page 4 of 6
Ed Pawlowski used his keyboard to write :

Depends on what isle you are in. Look for the ones with a big bag of coupons hanging out that bag and lots of sketch marks on their faces.

Are the Mexicans safe to fuck?
--
A lawyer is an expert on justice in much the same way your average hooker is an expert on love.

On 02/27/2016 02:26 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Yah, just don't marry one...at least not one that has living relatives.

Bit protective are they?
--
A man came home from work earlier than usual and caught his wife in bed with his best friend.
Enraged, the husband grabbed a gun and shot his friend.
On 02/27/2016 02:39 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

My best advice: If you must marry, find an orphan.
Uncle Monster brought next idea :

Not My response Uncle M.
Mr Macaw submitted this idea :

Yep, it's "kill".

Indeed. It's peaceful with all those damn white folks dead.
-- The world's largest fruit are giant pumpkins. The world record is 1061lbs (481.3 kg).
Mr Macaw submitted this idea :

It WAS a good day to die.....

om>

You sound like the shipping forecast. Blood and guts spilled everywhere, heads removed, westerly becoming cyclonic, good.
https://youtu.be/AnKWo9kvSyo
-- Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
On 2/29/2016 10:39 AM, Eagle wrote:

Winston Churchill and his two fingers in shape of "V" was VICTORY, not peace. He figured the best end to the war was victory. I'm pleased the US stepped in to help, it was a rough go for the English.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Some people (or countries) seem to get mixed up here. Your middle finger, your palm towards yourself, is telling someone to fuck off. Your first two fingers, palm towards you, is victory. Your first two fingers, palm away from you, is peace.
-- If only women came with pull-down menus and on-line help.
On 2/29/2016 11:37 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

You've got basic sign language down.
--
Maggie

The middle finger is also used to mean "your driving is a piece of shit".
--
What's the fastest thing in Wales?
A virgin sheep.

Did you know it was the french who first used the middle finger as an insult?

I did not.
--
Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

After serious thinking Mr Macaw wrote :

Well I was wrong. I saw a TV show on old world subjects and showing the middle finger to the enemy was to show they still had their "firing finger" for whatever reason. It turns out that was bullshit. This is the origin;
The gesture dates back to Ancient Greece and it was also used in Ancient Rome. Historically, it represented the phallus. In some modern cultures, it has gained increasing recognition as a sign of disrespect, and has been used by music artists (notably more common among hardcore punk bands and rappers), actors, celebrities, athletes, and politicians. Most still view the gesture as obscene. The index finger and ring finger besides the middle finger in more contemporary periods has been likened to represent the testicles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_finger
IF you buy that story.... lol

Whose phallus is that short?
--
Why isn;t the apostrophe next to the L? Who ever uses the semicolon???

Mr Macaw was thinking very hard :

A peacenick eh?

.com>

Even the Urban Dictionary doesn't know what a peacenick is.