OSSF - Texas

We bought a lake house in Texas and I've been reading the rules on permitting an On Site Sewage Facility. Since this is so close to the lake, it will have to be an above ground tank and we have incinerating toilets. If it weren't for the kitchen sink, we wouldn't have any blackwater at all.
I think this sounds fairly simple although I know it would be a lot of work. There's an existing system that no longer meets code requirements so we have to make modifications. So, connect the drain line coming out of the house to a lift station, have an electrician wire it, install the tank, hook it all together.
Is this worth $13,000???
BradMM wrote the following:

The kitchen sink produces grey water. Blackwater is some private security company. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Not according to the State code and the local jurisdiction definitions.... unfortunately!

Not according to the State code and the local jurisdiction definitions.... unfortunately!
== http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blackwater
On 7/11/2010 4:38 PM, BradMM wrote:

well it's wrong.
--
Steve Barker

It's labeled & priced right then.

Most of the new county codes are now calling for those that spray the water up in the air like a huge sprinkler system. Our neighbor put one in and when the wind is blowing from his direction the odor just about gags us. I refused our county inspector when they said we would have to do that and we just put in a standard system with a pump that pushes the water out through hundreds of feet of field line. But, yes, the 13 grand is probably right on the money as the spray kind around here runs between 8 and 10.