osmonics / autotrol question

Does anyone know if Osmonics/Autotrol DS Series Model 268 Performa are any good. A couple of my neighbors have them and I've never heard of this system before. The dealer indicated its performance was similar to culigans higher end models. Its about the same price as a Culigan but it sounds like it may be higher quality.
Thanks, Craig