Origional French Drain

All, I have been having water problems under one side of my home. After digging I have found a French Drain that has failed. It has a low area where all the water is ending up then seeping into the concrete foundation block and traveling around the home. The problem is I am not sure where it ends. Does anyone have any easy ways to find out where it may end? Any way I can follow it under the ground?
Thanks
Call a utility locate service. Good luck. -Dave

where
Not being a smartass here.
It must run down hill from where you found it or to a drywell (which I doubt). The natural order of things.
Colbyt

And they don't last forever without maintenance. Also the natural order of things.
Get that shovel busy.
Patriarch
If you are willing to spend some money, Rotor rooter should have the equipment to follow it underground.

Good advice, but I'd suggest phoning several plumbing-oriented companies and getting estimates. Roto-Rooter may not be the most economical.
They problem with following French drains is that that keep surrendering, and that slows things down.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus