Oreck Upright Vacumn

I used the vacumn sweeper the other day, it stinks when its running, my wife changes the bag regulary, any ideas.
Tom

Anything in the vacuum bag was also on your carpet. Maybe it is time for a shampoo to loosen up whatever is getting concentrated in the vac bag. Pet dander? Much dust is from your skin flaking off.
try vacuum beads
http://www.rubber-ducky.com/thegoodhomecompanyvacuumbeads.html
Wayne