opinions wanted. Pella Thermaline vs American standard

Hey all,

Subject line says it all. Looking for opinions between the 2.

Lowes is now Pella Thermaline HD has been American Craftsman for a while now.

Just got back from visiting the borg's.....

22 windows total. The Pella's only came in 50$ more. 3825 for the AS's 3875 for the Pella's

I like the Block and Tackle (Pella) as opposed to the Constant Force (AS). I like the Pella name better than the AS.

Just want to hear people's opinions on them. Might be some horror stories I havn't heard.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian V

consumer Reports rated them look for CDF

Reply to
m Ransley