opinions on re-modeling bath

We have a 30 year old split house, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, typical split. Bath is large. Want to re-model bathroom and wife wants to upgrade to double sink vanity. This means moving toilet one foot or so to the left and removing linen closet. Bathroom is very large so it would be replaced by nice furniture type linencloset unit. Opinions, please? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
nh consumer

Your wife talks too much.

Reply to
Matt

do you want to live with your wife in peace for the next 30 years?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Obviously moving the toilet may be the hard part.

Reply to
Art

Sure, can be done. Moving the toilet may be difficult or *very* difficult, depending on loads of factors that we can't see.

Call in a remodel contractor for ideas and estimates.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim