opinions on re-modeling bath

We have a 30 year old split house, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, typical split. Bath is large. Want to re-model bathroom and wife wants to upgrade to double sink vanity. This means moving toilet one foot or so to the left and removing linen closet. Bathroom is very large so it would be replaced by nice furniture type linencloset unit. Opinions, please? Thanks in advance!
Your wife talks too much.

do you want to live with your wife in peace for the next 30 years?
Obviously moving the toilet may be the hard part.

nh consumer wrote:

*very* difficult, depending on loads of factors that we can't see.
Call in a remodel contractor for ideas and estimates.
Jim