Opinions on harbor freight tools?

Page 2 of 2

Item 35778 is a copy of the Bosch 1581 VS jigsaw,on sale now for $59.95,the same price I bought mine for several years ago. I'm very satisfied with it,well worth the money,IMO.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

human
Sure, but other than that they seem like perfectly nice countries.

Doesnt make a whole lot of difference any more. Its hard to find much made in America anymore. If you buy all your tools made in USA and buy everything else from overseas, it does basically no good in the grand scheme of things. Many of the people enslaved in China are church leaders. Remember to pray for them. B
The Cheap Large sockets that are in bins are great for press guides and dies..............That being said, They are likely useable for other things too.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB