Opinions on harbor freight tools?

Wow, fifty bucks for a truck winch. I been wanting one of those. Don't think I could justify one, I have only used a rope once in the last couple years. But it would be cool.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

HF stuff is all made in China. Their breaker bar, black impact socket set, and impact wrench (electric plug in, no compressor needed) have done a lot of good for me.

Their Pittsburgh flare nut wrenches were far too soft, and useless. Their Drill Master cordless drills, I've got a couple of the 12 volters. They work well, and I've made a bunch of money on jobs where I've used them.

Other than that, most of th eir tools are good value.

Some folks have moral problems with buying foreign made goods, built in a communist country who probably uses slave labor. And has a history of human rights violations.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Doesnt make a whole lot of difference any more. Its hard to find much made in America anymore. If you buy all your tools made in USA and buy everything else from overseas, it does basically no good in the grand scheme of things. Many of the people enslaved in China are church leaders. Remember to pray for them. B

Reply to
Brian Oakley

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in news:2%OUd.2230$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com:

Item 35778 is a copy of the Bosch 1581 VS jigsaw,on sale now for $59.95,the same price I bought mine for several years ago. I'm very satisfied with it,well worth the money,IMO.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

The Cheap Large sockets that are in bins are great for press guides and dies..............That being said, They are likely useable for other things too.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®