Opinions on/experience with Kenmore Gas Water Heaters?

Hi,

We're starting to research replacement for our AO Smith water heater (dip tube problem), as I posted earlier. I was wondering what opinions are regarding the Kenmore Powermiser 12 gas water heaters? Here's the one I'm looking at:

The price seems reasonable (assuming a reasonable installation cost) for a 12-year tank/parts warranty?

Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
Ohaya