Opinions on/experience with Kenmore Gas Water Heaters?

Hi,
We're starting to research replacement for our AO Smith water heater (dip tube problem), as I posted earlier. I was wondering what opinions are regarding the Kenmore Powermiser 12 gas water heaters? Here's the one I'm looking at:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid233075000
The price seems reasonable (assuming a reasonable installation cost) for a 12-year tank/parts warranty?
Thanks in advance!!