opinions are like aholes

everybody has one
I always heard that as : Excuses are like aholes

Not sure if I'm glad you shared yours with us, or mine with you.
Dave
Wuertemberg Surprize wrote:

You are making a prime example of this expression.
Reminds me of this one:
Awards are like hemorrhoids....... Sooner or later every asshole gets one.
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)