Opinions about Stone Mason concrete products (made by U.S.E. Hickson)

I was wondering if anyone has ever used any Stone Mason products for concrete sealing (they're available at Home Depot in Canada (maybe the U.S. too)). They are apparently made by U.S.E. Hickson. Here's a link to the product that I'm primarily interested in:
I'd be using it to seal a concrete floor that doesn't see much traffic (crawl space).
Thanks, Harry