Opinion on selecting an Air Compressor

I am considering buying a Porter Cable (Oil less) C5100-1 Compressor. I think it is a 20 Gallon, 5(Peak) Hp 135 PSI Unit. It is a special clearance (new) unit on sale for $340 CAN / $260 US. It will not get frequent use but I hope to use it for:
General Purpose Spaying - Boat, Car, siding, etc. Auto repair - Impact Wrench, Rachet, Tire pump, chisel, etc. Nailing up at cottage - Stapes 1.5 - 2 inch and brads.
I think this is an old model being cleared out as I cannot find on Porter Cable site.
Any advice/opinions would be appreciated.
TIA
Oil-less compressors are typically very loud. Most tools are rated by psi/cfm ratings not HP/Gallons. I would think the compressor would be fine for occasional use. I have a similar size comp. and occasionally have to let it catch up when using sprayers and impact wrenches.
Craig in AZ.

Personally, I'd go with one that uses oil. But if you not going to be using it much an oil-less is probably OK.