Opener for High Window

I've googled many variations on window opener but can't find what I want. I though maybe someone in this group may know where to get what I want.

We have two high windows in my wife's greenhouse. They're 3 feet high and 2 feet wide, aluminum frame and polycarbonate, very light, hinged on top so that they swing out. I'd like to get openers so that she can reach up with a pole and open them.

We have used the heat operated openers but those tend to wear out after a while and never seem to close completely. Home Depot sells casement window openers but those only have short handles so we'd have to climb a ladder to work them. And the electric ones, although they would be nice to have, cost hundreds of dollars.

From my googling, it seems that most pole operated openers are sold in the U.K. and I'm in the U.S. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
Pavel314

See page 19

Reply to
Molly Brown

Molly Brown wrote in news:945c46c4-fd92-4ffa- snipped-for-privacy@v1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

Thanks! I have been looking for something like this for 12 years!

Reply to
Han