open the fixture to change bulbs

how do I open the ceiling fixture that has no visible screws? theoretically I know I have to turn the glass of it counterclockwise, but the damned glass seems to be unmovable.
On 20 Jun 2016, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in alt.home.repair:

That particular ceiling fixture's bulb can only be accessed by removing the floor in the room above. A Sawzall is a good tool for the job. You might need a crowbar, too.
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:08:07 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Remove the glass easily with a light tap of big hammer or is that a big tap of a small hammer. Oh, I got it, it's a big hit with a big hammer.

Firstly, you will need more people. but how many ? ... for that you will need to start a new thread - " How many google groupers does it take to change a light bulb ? " :-) John T.
In typed:

Q: How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One, but the light bulb has to want to change.

seems to be unmovable.

bulb or maybe it detaches by just turning it in the other direction.

It would help if you posted a picture of the problem light fixture. Sometimes there is a spring catch that just needs to be pulled. Sometimes the glass has to rotate. Sometimes the screws are visible from the top.
John Grabowski http://www.MrElectrician.TV

Tap it around the edge with a 16 oz. hammer. Won't take long to open it.
WE NEED A PICTURE IF YOU REALY WANT HELP!!!!
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 5:08:10 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It may not turn. Some have spring clips and you just have to pull down on the glass.
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 11:37:35 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

once you get it apart install LED bulbs, they will cost more to buy but you wouldnt have to replace them again for a long long time