Open letter to the idiot engineer who designed part #: WB27K5344.

Do you realize that the button stops that you designed are pocking your electronic control board. Thatís like putting your brain in your elbows and knees where when ever you bend the wrong way you wind up kicking or punching your brain, but I guess thatís what made you so stupid in the first place.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Molly Brown wrote:

Hmmm, May be poking TOO hard? Maybe not poking, punching?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The engineer who designed this is not going to know what this is by a part number!
Might give a description of what the part is for and also post this to engineering newsgroups. Then hang around to discuss the problem with the engineers.
Might try alt.engineering.electrical
"Molly Brown" wrote in message Do you realize that the button stops that you designed are pocking your electronic control board. Thatís like putting your brain in your elbows and knees where when ever you bend the wrong way you wind up kicking or punching your brain, but I guess thatís what made you so stupid in the first place.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:43:45 -0700, "Bill"

My guess is this is the clock assembly for a GE range. At least that is what Google says.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ