Open letter to the idiot engineer who designed part #: WB27K5344.

Do you realize that the button stops that you designed are pocking your electronic control board. That=92s like putting your brain in your elbows and knees where when ever you bend the wrong way you wind up kicking or punching your brain, but I guess that=92s what made you so stupid in the first place.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Hmmm, May be poking TOO hard? Maybe not poking, punching?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

The engineer who designed this is not going to know what this is by a part number!

Might give a description of what the part is for and also post this to engineering newsgroups. Then hang around to discuss the problem with the engineers.

Might try alt.engineering.electrical

Reply to
Bill

My guess is this is the clock assembly for a GE range. At least that is what Google says.

Reply to
gfretwell