OnlineMetals.com or TheMetalStore.com?

Their aluminum flat bar is one half the price of MacMaster. At Online Metals, apparently ordering more than two pieces of the same type (same line number) adds a cut fee.
Correction... Closer to 1/3 the price.
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:25:31 +0000 (UTC), John Doe

You can do better at local metal suppliers. I looked at Metal Store for some channel and bought it local for about 25% less delivered the next day. They also cut it to length for me.

I can drive to Online Metals, and buy all my aluminum and brass there. They have the same stuff as MSC et al.
Joe Gwinn