Online videos for dual flush toilet repair

Was looking for information on fixing my Caroma Dual Flush toilet (which had turned into a single flush) when I discovered online videos showing how to take apart and adjust it. In the end I managed to bend a broken part with a match to repair it, rather than replace the mechanism. See: < .
Tom Worthington Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309 PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617 /