Online NEC vanished again

Entire 2005 National Electrical Code used to be available online at

A few months ago, that quit working, but this worked:
Now that doesn't work either. Anybody know what happened?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Try this one:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

try your local library's website to see if they have a link to one. my local library (phx) spends $1.5m/year on subscriptions to all sorts of databases that patrons can use for free. they have access to most law libraries, most auto repair technical databases, consumer reports, etc.

regards, charlie cave creek, az

Reply to
charlie

Thanks, Chris, looks like that does the trick. I wish they'd quit changing it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

They want you to buy one ... or ten. Even if you buy the CD it is copy protected to keep you from loading on several machines.

Reply to
gfretwell