Online NEC vanished again

Entire 2005 National Electrical Code used to be available online at http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrserver/browser?title=/NFPASTD/7005SB
A few months ago, that quit working, but this worked: http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net/rrserver/browser?title=/NFPASTD/7005SB
Now that doesn't work either. Anybody know what happened?
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Try this one:
http://www.nfpa.org/freecodes/free_access_agreement.asp?idp05SB
Chris

Thanks, Chris, looks like that does the trick. I wish they'd quit changing it.
--
Regards,
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:37:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

They want you to buy one ... or ten. Even if you buy the CD it is copy protected to keep you from loading on several machines.

try your local library's website to see if they have a link to one. my local library (phx) spends $1.5m/year on subscriptions to all sorts of databases that patrons can use for free. they have access to most law libraries, most auto repair technical databases, consumer reports, etc.
regards, charlie cave creek, az