Online electrical suppliers?

Okay, I'm having a devil of a time finding #4 THHN locally. It's not at the box stores, the two local electrical supply houses either won't sell retail or won't sell in small quantities and Graybar wants an arm and a leg for it because I'm not an account of theirs. I need about 60 feet to wire a 70 amp circuit to a spa subpanel, and except for one "helpful" salesman at an un-named outlet who suggested I just use #6 because they had plenty in stock, I'm not finding what I want/need locally.
So, save me a 150 mile trip to where I might find it and suggest an online retailer. Or at least a better alternative than #00 aluminum feeder cable they use for mobile homes (for some reason, everyone has plenty of that cheap).
Thanks,
Jeff

Good thing you know not to take his advice. :-)

Try Dale Electric (http://www.dale-electric.com , 1-800-462-7733). I've bought from them in the past; very good company, never a problem.

bought
I second this recommendation. They sold me some stuff that no one else was willing to order for me.
Alfred