Online electrical suppliers?

Okay, I'm having a devil of a time finding #4 THHN locally. It's not at the box stores, the two local electrical supply houses either won't sell retail or won't sell in small quantities and Graybar wants an arm and a leg for it because I'm not an account of theirs. I need about

60 feet to wire a 70 amp circuit to a spa subpanel, and except for one "helpful" salesman at an un-named outlet who suggested I just use #6 because they had plenty in stock, I'm not finding what I want/need locally.

So, save me a 150 mile trip to where I might find it and suggest an online retailer. Or at least a better alternative than #00 aluminum feeder cable they use for mobile homes (for some reason, everyone has plenty of that cheap).

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran

Good thing you know not to take his advice. :-)

Try Dale Electric

1-800-462-7733). I've bought from them in the past; very good company, never a problem.

Doug Miller

I second this recommendation. They sold me some stuff that no one else was willing to order for me.

Alfred

Reply to
Alfred Babacki