Online Conference, Windows & Working Lead-Safe

At Monday's conference we covered a lot of ground:
Trades Books: Audel's Carpenters & Builders Guide on setting glazing points
Tool Box: we look at a beading scratch stock, HEPA vac & power planer, putty knives
Demonstration: Setting Glazing Points, trimming points to fit narrow glazing rabbet shoulders
Work Methods: Lead-Safe Operations
You can play the recordings here:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm#past
Join us at the next online conference on Monday, Sept. 11th.
Take care, work safe and keep in touch.
--

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand