one room warmer

What would cause on of my rooms to be warmer than others?
I am using 4 ton Trane central air. AC seems to be working OK.
Should I be checking the duct going to this room?
Temp outside has been around 100 for a couple of weeks (Texas).
Thanks.

Impossible to help you with such limited information.
stevie wrote:

There are many possible problems. That room may be getting an extra heat load (windows, lack of insulation in wall or ceiling) some sort of equipment in that room. The ducting may not be properly designed or partly blocked or restricted somehow. And others.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit