One Piece Toilet Plunging?

A while ago I bought an Eljer one piece. Very nice, you can read the notes. Well the inevitable happened and the doggone thing had to be plunged. Didn't think it a big thing until my standard plunger with the fold out rubber horn proved most ineffective. Am I missing something, has someone made a new plunger for the drain on this type of commode? It's not round down there but appears to have two 90 degree corners to deal with. Sort of odd. Had to snake it.

Reply to
ng_reader

Well I called the manufacturer, and they said the accordion style works best, but they didn't have a specific type, either. I think I'll invent it and go into further debt.

Reply to
ng_reader