one piece toilet

Ok. I have read all the other seal and flapper problems. I know that the seal is problem. How do i get the assembly out to replace the seal. I believe that what I have is a Kohler, it has a Karat stampet on the rim. So, the problem I have is the removal of the aseembly to get the seal off. Please, any ideas are helpful. Thanks.

Reply to
samykio

Is it this old one?

and:
Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

No it is not. If you are looking at the hole from the top, there are four nubs at the bottom rim. I believe these nubs are for the screwing and unscrewing of this assemby. The problem is that I cant or dont know how to get to these nubs. I have tried using just my hands but I am afraid that if I do it too hard I will break the assmbly. I purchased the adjustable wrench that looks like a pitch fork. The fork is not long enough to get the nubs. Thanks again.

Reply to
samykio

Can you post a photo on some photo site (not here)?

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Look up your toilet here. This place has everything including sketches and diagrams.

Then post a link of which toilet you have.

Reply to
Mikepier