One of my home repair projects

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

That's pretty cool, Dude. You are going to fit it up with some nice 6 bias-ply whitewalls, aren't you? :-)
Joe

That's pretty cool, Dude. You are going to fit it up with some nice 6 bias-ply whitewalls, aren't you? :-)
Joe
Complete with a hydraulic system so I can make it jump, too!
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:11:12 -0800, "SteveB"

Steve, I don't see any home repair :-\\
That is a hobby.

You haven't seen my house, have you. Are you still in Vegas? Take a pass by there some day and look at the iron work. Gimme a workable e mail addy, and I'll give you the address.
Steve
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:00:14 -0800, "SteveB"

Post a pic link of the iron work. Bubba will need three bids in the early/late summer. All custom homes... RV gates and all.

Don't do iron work any more. Don't have a Nevada contractor license any more. I'm trying to get this local guy to take me under his wing and teach me some of his secrets. He uses different metals, uses heat to obtain coloration, and his gates start at $3,000 for thirty square feet. Other than that, I'm doing some iron for my own house, some iron and granite water features, some Indian design deco work on my stucco, and helping build a church.
Steve

Steve
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:24:30 -0800, "SteveB"

That's a nice _26' wide Home repair gate_. Nice job.