One of my home repair projects

That's pretty cool, Dude. You are going to fit it up with some nice 6 bias-ply whitewalls, aren't you? :-)

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Steve, I don't see any home repair :-\\

That is a hobby.

Reply to
Oren

Post a pic link of the iron work. Bubba will need three bids in the early/late summer. All custom homes... RV gates and all.

Reply to
Oren

That's a nice _26' wide Home repair gate_. Nice job.

Reply to
Oren

That's pretty cool, Dude. You are going to fit it up with some nice 6 bias-ply whitewalls, aren't you? :-)

Joe

Complete with a hydraulic system so I can make it jump, too!

Reply to
SteveB

You haven't seen my house, have you. Are you still in Vegas? Take a pass by there some day and look at the iron work. Gimme a workable e mail addy, and I'll give you the address.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

"Oren" wrote

Don't do iron work any more. Don't have a Nevada contractor license any more. I'm trying to get this local guy to take me under his wing and teach me some of his secrets. He uses different metals, uses heat to obtain coloration, and his gates start at $3,000 for thirty square feet. Other than that, I'm doing some iron for my own house, some iron and granite water features, some Indian design deco work on my stucco, and helping build a church.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB