on-pole fishing tackle box

They sell poles with a box that clips on pretty firmly. Looke donline for the box alone and can't find. Maybe I'm using the wrog keywords?
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
*+-I've never been able to find anything when I use the "wrog" keywords. ^_^
(*_-)
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:21:51 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote in
But English as a Second Language??