On David Letterman every night

On David Letterman every night about 9 minutes into his show he has a segment, Famous Persidentisal Speeches, its worth a watch as W Busch is always the finalee

Reply to
ransley

Or a reason sufficient not to watch.

Reply to
HeyBub

Letterman's political nastiness is getting real old. He's forgotten how to be funny without being mean. He needs to take lessons from Leno or O'brien. My nickel's worth.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

This is just what people do these days. Letterman was pretty tough on Clinton too. I am waiting to see what kind of jokes they make about Obama (or McCain) This is certainly not the press corps that ignored FDRs illness or JFKs philandering.

Reply to
gfretwell

Press? David L. is no stinking journalist and this press has been ignoring much more about a president than his disability or his penchant for women.

Reply to
Chris