On David Letterman every night

On David Letterman every night about 9 minutes into his show he has a segment, Famous Persidentisal Speeches, its worth a watch as W Busch is always the finalee
ransley wrote:

Or a reason sufficient not to watch.

Letterman's political nastiness is getting real old. He's forgotten how to be funny without being mean. He needs to take lessons from Leno or O'brien. My nickel's worth.
Joe

This is just what people do these days. Letterman was pretty tough on Clinton too. I am waiting to see what kind of jokes they make about Obama (or McCain) This is certainly not the press corps that ignored FDRs illness or JFKs philandering.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Press? David L. is no stinking journalist and this press has been ignoring much more about a president than his disability or his penchant for women.