? on all-purpose industrial adhesive...

Anyone know if Loctite PowerGrab adhesive will damage plastic, or even stick to it? And it says it is repositionable for the first 15 minutes-does that mean you have to hold the item being glued if it is on a verticle surface?
Thanks,
Dave
And it says it is repositionable for the first 15 minutes-does that

No, it will stick in place on a vertical surfaces assuming the piece is not too heavy. With that said, I did shoot some brads in just to make sure it stays in place. Oh, I was working with wood not concrete blocks.

Great, thanks for the speedy response. I'm only working with a 1 oz. piece of hardware, so that shouldn't be a problem. Still wondering if it will stick to or damage plastic... Guess I'll have to test it on a piece of plastic. :)
Much appreciated...
Dave

'damage?'
tom

I've used Liquid Nails construction adhesive on plastics and it sticks. Better than other commonly available glues. It does have a solvent that can damage some plastics.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik