Olympic vs Pittsburgh Paints waterproofing toners/sealants for decks.

Both Olympic and Pittsburgh Paints are made/distributed by the same company - PPG Architectural Finishes. We are having our deck powerwashed and sealed and have been trying to decide what brand/tint sealer to go with.
When we were in Lowes, they carry Olympic and we decided to go with the Olympic Maximum Waterproofing Sealant in a cedar tint. It has UV protection and has a 3-year protection warranty. It's about $25 per gallon at Lowes.
But then we went to Menards to see what they have. They carry Pittsburgh Paints Ultra Advanced Waterproofing Sealant in the exact same tones/tints, with the exact same 3-year protection warranty. They are both made by the same company - PPG. The PP Ultra sealant is normally $19.88 per gallon, and thru the end of this month it is on sale for $15.55 per gallon - a $10 savings over Lowes right now.
Are these basically the exact same thing, just sold under 2 different brands to competing retailers? If the PP Ultra Advanced sealant is identical to the Olympic Maximum, I'd just as soon save $10 per gallon and tell our contractor to go get that.
I can't find a 1-800 number for PPG, just a webform to fill out. But I need to call our contractor today to tell him what to get, and who knows if they'd answer my webform question that quickly?
Add pictures here
✖
AJDupree wrote:

results with Pittsburgh Paint manor hall line of paint. That would lead me to trust in their other products as well.
As for outdoor products though - I have used, and been very happy with - Sikkens products. http://www.nam.sikkens.com/product.cfm?product_id#&product_category Þck
✖
Probably same product
Add pictures here
✖
Well, I finally got a toll-free number for Pittsburgh Paints (1-888-774-1010). The gentleman I spoke with confirmed that they ARE indeed the exact same formulation/product. So I guess I'll go with the PP at Menards and save myself $10/gallon! :)
Add pictures here
✖
AJDupree wrote:

NO! Lowes has a price-match plus 10% guarantee ! They will not only match the price you found at Menards, but further reduce the price by 10% (the trick is convincing them it is, indeed, the exact same product).
Add pictures here
✖