Older Pocket Doors

A set of pocket doors in an older building in San Francisco. I think each door is about 3' and there are two of them. I've forgotten how to get access to the hardware.

Do I remove the trim strips on the "header"? This would give a larger sapce to see up where the hardware is, but I don't know if it can be worked on then. Does the trim on the wall at the "header" have to be taken off as well?

The left hand door gets stuck if it is pulled all the way out, so I'm assuming it's something with the hardware or track.

Reply to
Charles Bishop

Generally but only on one side.

Reply to