Older brass irrigation nozzle

Part of my sprinkler system has what appears to be quarter inch copper pipe topped off with a screw in brass nozzle. Need to change the spray configuration. Went to the irrigation supply who doesn't have what I need. Called them "peanut nozzles" I've done a few hours of searching on internet and can't find any. Any suggestions. Thanks