Old Water Heater Manuals - Where to Order?

Any ideas on where I can order a copy of an old water heater manual? Is there a service that collects these? I'm interested in Ford Products of Cottage Valley, NY more specifically.
Thanks in Advance
what do you want to know, they are simple things unless they are tankless.
whats up?