Old Thermador Oven- model MSC228 (25 years old) Need knobs

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs, I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I can find replacement knobs? I tried the generic h.depot , they dont work thanks KOS

Do you have any pictures?????

this is a photo from repairclinic. this is one of the knobs i need.. i also need the ones that have the 200 degrees, 250 etc,,,, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-msc228-%3d%3di1025856&PartID=1025856
On 02/22/2010 04:11 PM, KOS wrote:

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-msc228-%3d%3di1025856&PartID 25856 I didn't bother to look up your oven, but I have purchased several replacement items for my ancient Modern Maid range from partselect.com - in fact just got a new grease filter last week, old one finally fell apart when I washed it
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I got some replacement knobs at my local hardware store.