Old Takara Belmont Barber Chair Hydraulics

I just recently aquired an old Takara Belmont Barber Chair. In the process of moving it, pretty much all of the hydraulic oil leaked out. I'm wondering what oil I should replace it with. I can't seem to find any information from search engines, so I thought I'd ask you all. I have the serial number too if that helps, but I'm guessing most of the hydraulics would be fairly similar.
Thanks
-d
darryl wrote:

Don't think you can go wrong w/ any decent hand hydraulic oil. The stuff for equipment hydraulic systems would work but is way overkill for the purpose so the extra money would just be a waste...
dpb wrote:

That's kind of what I figured, so Thanks!
-d
replying to darryl, bigdog20 wrote: father barber for over 50 year, myself barber over 30 years, use 30 HD motor oil.