Old slifing glass door.....

In my condo I have a large older aluminum sliding glass door. The rubber seals that integrate with the sliding portion are way past there prime. The door lets drafts in very badly. The majority of the problem seems to be with the sliding portion where it meets the latch side. Without replacing this door which would be expensive, is there anything I can do to seal up the door when its closed?

Reply to
sonofabitchsky