Old sliding glass door.....

In my condo I have a large older aluminum sliding glass door. The rubber seals that integrate with the sliding portion are way past there prime. The door lets drafts in very badly. The majority of the problem seems to be with the sliding portion where it meets the latch side. Without replacing this door which would be expensive, is there anything I can do to seal up the door when its closed?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Do you know brand of door? If so lot of Building Supply and hardware stores carry replacement seals for such. If you have and old time hardware store around try there they usually know more than Home Depot. Every town of any size usually has a hardware store that is known to always have what no one else does. Find that store in your town.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

try here for replacement seal.....
http://www.swisco.com/page/SI/CTGY/door-spline-bug-flap

If you live in a very cold climate, you can save a lot of energy with a new wood framed door.
Some home centers do sell the replacement strip for the doors. Can you easily see it and maybe get a piece of it without removing the door? If so, take a sample with you for comparison.