Old PC router

Hey, you can't apologize! This is usenet!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Im sure my local PC-Porter Cable dealers has them , this PC unit was and is their main design, I didnt think i could do it I thought I would need a press or special tools to remove and reinstall them

Reply to
ransley

I never though of Ace, luckily I have the biggest commercial tool supplier, repair shop nearby that have about everything and anything in pro tools, and I bought all my PC stuff there years ago. im really tired of seeing made in china on anything-everything I buy.

Reply to
ransley
[snip]

Perpetual Confusion -- PC.