Old Moen Shower Handle

Does Moen or anyone make replacement shower knobs that are more attractive then the plastic know I currently have (its one of those clear plastic single handle ones).

The shower works fine so I dread the thought of replacing the entire valve, etc just because the knob looks cheap. At the local HD they told me I'd have to replace the whole thing, including the valve....

Say it ain't so...

Reply to
Leo

It ain't so. Take the handle off and take it to Home Cheapo. They have stems attached to the rack which will let you find out the size of your knob. If not, go to a plumbing supply house with the knob and better yet the model number of the valve. They will have it or can get it.

The tarts at the borg will tell you they don't have or don't make anything you are looking for if it is not on the rack right in front of them.

Reply to
RayV