Old kItchen sink

The old sink has 4 faucet holes, each center 4" to the next center. So, a new 2-handle faucet with sprayer is a natural fit.
Will any of the 1-handle (Delta-style) faucets with sprayer fit proper on such a sink? With no hole-space showing?
Thx, Willie

Many single-lever faucets have a bezel that coers all three holes, with the sprayer for the fourth hole. Just look at the array in the hardware stores, they have 40 or more at Home Depot and Lowe's and Ace hardware, etc.
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:18:58 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"
wrote:

That's what I needed to know. Many thanks.
The "Little Woman" originally posted. 2+ hours later we couldn't find the message, so I re-posted. System musta burped.
Willie
I found/purchased an old Moen faucet from Habitat f Humanity ReStore in St. Louis, MO. The HD faucet goes back to HD this week.
The Moen kit. faucet is a single handle with wide base to cover the 3 sink holes, sprayer on the side. Stamped "1700".
I can't find it anywhere on the Moen web sites. There are model 1700's, but they are totally newer and dissimilar models. I can post a pic if needed.
Does anyone have any idea of how to find install/specs etc info sheets for an old/discontinued Moen product? Note that I've already tried www.moen.com/buymoen/buyparts/find.cfm. Nothin' shakin'!
Thx, Willie
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:21:13 -0500, Willie The Wimp