Old Garage Lighting

I am building a new garage in an old neighboorhood. I am looking for lighting like this to install over the front and side door. Having trouble finding lighting like this that is not in a "nautical" theme. I love these old lights and have some originals on my house.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1DD5186C
They were often installed in factories and warehouses years ago. You might want to check architectural salvage places.

That is a simple cover sold most anywhere here, or a light supply should help. I have 6 of those covers from borg. A commercial fixture might be at Grainger, which is better, the borg covers cost me maybe 5$
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId$232-76219-LO2221RT&lpage=none
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Try these guys - They have neat stuff not sure if they have what yor are looking for http://www.rejuvenation.com

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

This might be worth a look:
http://www.rejuvenation.com/fixshowM720/templates/selection.phtml ? iqg76ea72fe1164e5bb65321c46d14c49 (probably have to fix the line break in the URL)
Similar lights are available from other lighting places, like Restoration Hardware, I think I have seen one in galvanized finish, for that real utilitarian look. -- H