Old Garage Lighting

I am building a new garage in an old neighboorhood. I am looking for lighting like this to install over the front and side door. Having trouble finding lighting like this that is not in a "nautical" theme. I love these old lights and have some originals on my house.

kirkstinson

They were often installed in factories and warehouses years ago. You might want to check architectural salvage places.

Reply to
Bob

Joseph Meehan

That is a simple cover sold most anywhere here, or a light supply should help. I have 6 of those covers from borg. A commercial fixture might be at Grainger, which is better, the borg covers cost me maybe 5$

Reply to
m Ransley

This might be worth a look:

(probably have to fix the line break in the URL)

Similar lights are available from other lighting places, like Restoration Hardware, I think I have seen one in galvanized finish, for that real utilitarian look. -- H

Reply to
Heathcliff