Old Copper Pipes

Yes, of course - if the pipe is not standard, he has little choice.

RicodJour

I've already used the sharkbite stuff to replace the runs over to the sink and the stool. I replaced those lines because the original did not have shut off valves anywhere except in the basement.

Thanks, David

Reply to
hibb

Well, I haven't been accused of normal behavior in a long time but when I tested the link I was asked if I wanted to open or save the file.

Anyway, I did relocate the picture to another location so that it can be viewed in a web page and can be viewed here:

Also, I an not exactly new around here and no one has reported any security related problems with my pictures except a previous problem with the FileAve site reported by you so I dumped them so I'm getting a bit sensitive to you continually questioning my integrity. I see you posting about "using one of the two or three biggie hosting sites" and yet you keep those sites secret and don't enlighten us about what exactly those sites are. I used Imageshack for the post in this note. Are your biggie hosting sites better?

I don't blame you for being concerned about security but, like I said, I am not new around here and didn't just suddenly show up out of the blue asking you to download files. So if you have a problem with what I am doing, teach me how to do it better instead of posting that my behavior is not normal.

David

Reply to
hibb

I just double clicked it and opened it.