Old concrete basment wall question

Hello, all
I have a 1917 house, in western Montana. The basement walls (concrete) are beginning to get crumbly - in spots, and associated with sources of moisture on the outside, from previous summers. We've pretty well eliminated any intentional (or even "regular accident" places which would add water/moisture, so now I'm faced with trying to dry out the spots and repair them next summer.
In general, the spots are small - 3 inches up to 12 inches diameter, and there's not a lot of them.
The question is, has anyone had experience filling these kinds of voids? What did you use? and what were your results?
Any helpful hints are appreciated. TIA
Sam Allen