OKON PaintBooster water repeller

Hi has anyone used the Okon PaintBooster water repeller product that is sold at Dunns Edwards? They told me it can be mixed with exterior paint to help seal out moisture and prevent mold/mildew from stucco. But Sherwin Williams store rep told me it is not good to mix paint with other products as it may weaken the paint.

How about the water sealer products sold at Home Depot that are applied after the paint is applied? Anyone used them before and how long do they last?

Any tips?

Reply to
dchou4u

Read your first thread.